Friday, February 15, 2013

Writers Seminar - Castro Valley

"Tell it Like it is" is the theme of this year's Christian Writers Seminar at Redwood Chapel in Castro Valley, next week. We are planning travel and lodging. If you would like to share, please contact me at  (916) 990-5728 so we can coordinate how many cars to take.

This was one of my first writers conferences and Pastor Jon Drury inspired me to write devotionals. He said he was first published in The Upper Room so I submitted my devotions and The Upper Room was first to publish  my writing too. Memories of my happy dance over that first check remind me today that I'm a writer because of this conference.

This is a training conference. You will have no stress meeting publishers and editors over pitching your project. It's a great place to learn, and I hope you will plan to attend. If you are an Inspire member, you can receive a $20 discount if you act before February 17. You should have received a coupon in the newsletter today.

No comments:

Post a Comment