Monday, June 17, 2013

Release of The Prisoner of Carrot Castle

Today is the release of The Prisoner of Carrot Castle by Chris Pedersen, available in book format and iPad App. It was the top downloaded App on iTunes during a promotion last month. How appropriate that the official release today is the "National Eat Your Vegetables Day." Congratulations Chris!

A few years ago doctors told Chris she would not survive her colon cancer, but God had another plan. Today Chris is cancer free and has a passion for eating healthy and teaching others how to eat healthy. Find her story and delicious recipes at Healthy Journey Cafe.

I met Chris today for lunch and picked up a signed copy of The Prisoner of Carrot Castle for my great-granddaughter, Brooklyn. I can't wait to send it to her. I wish I could be there when she receives it, but her nana will have to do.

Would you join me in celebrating Chris' success by sending her a note of congratulations in a comment? I can't wait to celebrate your success too.

No comments:

Post a Comment