Here are five ways to make your blog SEO savvy:
- Use catchy post titles and subtitles. Put them in your tags/labels.
- Determine keywords or key phrases for each post that will draw from search engines.
- Use links from other blogs or websites that helped in the research of your article.
- Bold and italic print attracts SEO attention. Use them in titles and subtitles. Do not overuse them.
- Don't overuse keywords or phrases in your posts. You could end up on a blacklist.
Read other blogs and comment on them. Read all you can about Internet writing. Don't worry if some of it's over your head. Keep reading. It will make sense to you as you write.
Check out this great article, "How to Build a Residual Income With SEO & Yahoo Voices" by Alexandra Romanov. Valuable information.