Here are a few suggestions:
- Pray for the Guidepost editors that they would find stories that represent writers they want to work with.
- Pray that God would go with your story before and behind to leave the editor inspired.
- Pray that the editor would see your story as a fit for the Guidepost audience.
- Pray for peace. You wrote a good story. You edited, rewrote and polished it. You submitted it for God's glory.
- Leave it in God's hands and trust Him with the results.
- Keep writing.
- Keep submitting to other publishers.
In a couple weeks the calls will go out to twelve winners. I am praying for the Guidepost editors and for each person who submitted wonderful stories. May God be glorified.